The Partnership Facilitator for the Wikimedians of Cameroon user group is the primary liaison to the local community and is responsible for strengthening local ownership, capacity, and resources of the user group’s partners to support the community mission in their own context. As the primary contact, this facilitator is responsible for nurturing relationships with potential partners that are characterized by mutual respect, trust, and service that builds up the Wikimedians of Cameroon user group.
He or she is accountable for facilitating partner relationships through the Partner Management core process, for improving achievement of community outcomes, and for bringing a developmental mindset to all other aspects of the partnership. At this career level, the incumbent generally works independently on moderately complex projects or objectives in cooperation with other staff members. He or she may coach other facilitators if there’s a need for more hands.
- Acts as an advocate to raise awareness on the needs of the user group. Commit to and prioritize the user group’s decisions, tasks and activities across the local and global community.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to serve, respect, and empower the community according to the principles which govern the local and global community.
- Strengthens community’s ownership and capacity through a developmental mindset and the Partnership Management core process.
- Facilitates partnerships with potential and actual user group partners to collaboratively reflect on our outcomes and plan for how to best grow in capacity and maturity.
- Works closely with program coordinator and other relevant staff to identify capacity development needs.
- Facilitates planning between the user group and its current partners.
Requirements and skills:
- Open culture experience is a must have
- A good track records of identifying, setting up and establishing partnerships
- Good communication skills is a plus
- Must have a good understanding of written and spoken French and English
- Community development experience is a plus.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume or CV, sample of your relevant previous work, and a short letter of interest to email@example.com We will schedule an interview with short-listed candidates.
The deadline for submitting applications is scheduled for June 19, 2022.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with an aim to fill the position by July 2, 2022.