We are looking for a driven accounting intern who may still be currently studying but knows some financial principles and terms who is ready for some real-world experience in the Wikimedia Movement.
With the help of our staff, the accounting intern can expect to participate in the preparation of financial reports, prepare journal entries and also assist in analyzing financial data. May be involved also in doing some bookkeeping by familiarizing themselves with some recommended software.
You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- Manage project finances
- Track and assemble invoices for reporting
- Collaborate with Project coordinator and Manager to come out with project reports
- Provide financial assistance to the Community Manager on funds distribution
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
Requirements and skills:
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Masters in Accounting.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for and proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
How to Apply:Please send your resume or CV, sample of your relevant previous work, and a short letter of interest to email@example.com We will schedule an interview with short-listed candidates.
The deadline for submitting applications is scheduled for June 08, 2022.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, with an aim to fill the position by July 2, 2022.